Jaco Beach Bachelor Party Dining
So you and your crew have landed in Jaco Beach for a week or so of pure party vacation, you have a an off-the- chain private party vacation villa all to yourself, loaded with party room, pool, fully stocked bar(s), and the list goes on. A part from a pool party (another must-do), a custom dining experience with your own private chef will be one of your groups most memorable experiences while in Costa Rica.
Costa Rica is well established as top international destination for many reasons one of which is the excellent international cuisine. Costa Rica has choice specialty restaurants and ‘comidas’ (food) of all the favorite foods from around the world making this little country a foodies paradise.
Not matter if you are looking for Thai food, killer bacon cheese burgers or fusion fine dining you can find restaurants to serve it up. In Jaco Beach with its eclectic international makeup, we have the best of the best in every type of dining experienced.
Personal chef services has become one the top choices for groups on a bachelor party vacation where you and your group can customize a special meal tailored to your desire. So whether you want Black Angus steaks cooked to perfection combined exquisite seafood with a variety of exotic desserts, your personal chef will cater to your specific tastes, letting you indulge in every culinary delight you can think of.
We all have our food quirks and when we go abroad to an exotic destination like Costa Rica a personal chef lets you indulge with food that is exactly to your liking. Should you prefer international flavors over local cuisine, you have a comprehensive menu to pick and choose from - North American, Italian, Mexican, Japanese, and Chinese.
Costa Rica has an assortment of the finest ingredients that go into your meals. High-quality ingredients, such as fresh local fruits and vegetables, seafood right from the days catch, to USA or Argentinian Black Angus, your personal chef delivers quality meals made to perfection.
Of course your Costa Rican experience must include local dishes called ‘comidas typica’ (Tico food).
Costa Rican typical food generally consists of rice, beans, eggs, bananas, tortilla, cheese, pork, and a wide range of seafood. Breakfast burritos are a favorite and are a delight you must have at least one morning during your party vacation, of course that rarely the case – people end up demanding these flavor packed burritos every morning.
For those groups that partake in Costa Rica’s world renowned deep sea sportfishing, have your personal chef cook up your catch for a seafood feast. You have to try dorado (mahi-mahi) in a variety of ways served up for a pool party or diner. Think garlic butter Mahi-Mahi on the BBQ, fish tacos with homemade chipotle sauce, fish kebabs…
We asked one of our Master Chefs to give you and a sample menu with the most recommended and requested foods and here is what he delivered. Check it out all the options!
- Fresh Salsa with Baked corn tortillas.
- Spring Rolls –Vegetable, Pork or Chicken.
- Crab or shrimp cakes with remoulade sauce.
- Fried cheese sticks- using local cheese.
- Shrimp Cocktail -Jumbo with traditional sauce.
- Smoked fish dip- served with crackers.
- Scallops wrapped in bacon
- Ceviche with chips
- Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce.
- Tomato and Mozzarella skewers with Fresh Pesto.
- Thai Beef Satay and soy ginger peanut sauce.
- Pork Wontons.
- Guacamole and Fresh Chips.
- Seared Cajun Tuna drizzled with spicy hoisin sauce.
- Coconut Shrimp
- Asparagus wrapped in prosciutto
- Mix of fresh lettuce, strawberries, goat cheese and a Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Caesar Salad -Crisp Romaine lettuce with a creamy Caesar dressing and fresh toasted Croutons.
- Asian Noodle Salad -Soba buckwheat noodles mix with julienne vegetables tossed with Thai Peanut and Cilantro dressing
- Iceberg lettuce with crumbled Blue Cheese dressing and slow roasted Tomatoes.
- Tomato and Red Onion Salad with avocado and fresh basil.
- Caprese Salad (tomato, mozzarella and fresh basil).
- Steamed Baby Green Beans and tossed with Crispy Bacon
- Broccoli in Lemon butter.
- Sautéed Mixed Vegetables with Fresh herbs
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Baby Potatoes
- Grilled Vegetable Mix
- Basmati Rice with butter and herbs
- Tropical Rice.
- Caribbean Chicken and Rice
- Grilled Fresh Fish - Local Dorado, Red Snapper or Sea bass topped with Mango Salsa.
- Coffee rubbed whole beef tenderloin, seared and sliced.
- Pesto Chicken - Marinated and grilled.
- Stuffed Chicken Breast -With Jumbo Shrimp, Spinach and Cream Cheese baked and sliced.
- Grilled Lobster Tails – Topped with herbed butter.
- Jumbo Shrimp -Topped with herbed butter.
- USDA Filet Mignon -Grilled served with Red Wine reduction.
- NY Strip Steak with Grilled Onions.
- Sushi Rolls (Tuna)
- Fried or Oven Roasted Turkey
- Prime Rib
- Grilled lamb chops
- Apple glazed pork loin with sauce
- Skirt steak with Asian marinade
- Barbecued Rib's
- Pig Roast
- Apple Crisp with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Chocolate Brownies and Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Bananas Foster.
- Fruit flambé’ with vanilla ice cream
- Stuffed tomato- filled with Couscous.
- Stuffed Portobello Mushroom -Stuffed with vegetables and Cous Cous finished with Tomato Sauce
- Stuffed Baked Potatoes.
- Potato Hash with onions and peppers.
- Rice Pilaf with sweet corn.
- Potato Pancakes with Sweet Corn.
- Vegetable Lasagna.
- Artichokes with Cherry Tomatoes, Thyme and Basil
- Braised Red Lentils with Rosemary and Garlic
- Ratatouille -Eggplant and Zucchini with herbs.
- Roasted Asparagus with Cherry Tomatoes, Black olives and Basil
In summary, a personal chef for a group bachelor vacation has become one of the most requested services in recent years. The quality and variety of a custom dining experience is something that anyone planning a group vacation should consider arranging.