42 Ft Maverick Fishing Boat
- 2 sleeping quarters
- Full galley and head
- Includes top of the line rods and line
- 25KW Furuno Bird radar
- State of the Art electronics
- Twin engine Cats, cruises at 28 knots
- A/C - Two 16,500 BTU air conditioners chill the stateroom and salon
- This boat featured in Marlin Magazine February 2006 issue.
Just like fishing anywhere else, the peak season is, in short, the period of time when the most fish are biting. In Costa Rica, the peak season for fishing starts in early December and lasts through April. There is really no bad time to fish in Costa Rica, but during the peak season you will be catching so many fish, you won't even have time to reset your lines. This peak season has just begun and we are already seeing amazing productivity by our boats. In just one peak-season week, our boats have landed 19 mahi-mahi, 28 tuna, 13 rooster fish, 9 grouper, 26 sailfish, and 18 marlin. We are extremely excited and encouraged to see that the fishing in Costa Rica is still as good as we have ever seen it.