Casa Puesta Del Sol
- Infinity pool with Jacuzzi
- Sunken bar with 4 stools, sink, and fridge
- Oceanic views from every angle
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Flat screens in every single room
- Air conditioning plus ceiling fans
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Great location- The City Centre is a 10 minute walk away
- Large terraces
- Master Bedroom 1: 1 King size Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 King Size Bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 Queen Size Bed
- Bedroom 4: 2 Full Size Beds
- Bedroom 5: 2 Full Size Beds
Casa Puesta Del Sol, Los Suenos Resort.
Casa Puesta Del Sol is a spectacular vacation rental. The palace sits majestically on the hillside where it overlooks Hermosa Bay and her breath-taking sunsets. Bottled in the beautiful Los Suenos Resort top where the Vista Tres Bahias lays. The combination of picturesque postcard views and hidden privacy makes this the perfect place to see it all, while not being seen at all.
This property has 2 parts: The Upper Casa and The Casita. In Casa Puesta Del Sol you can comfortably accommodate 10 people. The detail in the décor makes this home a true gem. Customized rattan furniture complimented with handmade tropical wooden doors, windows, and cabinets makes Casa Puesta Del Sol radiate with luxury. Both homes are interconnected through a staircase on the main house’s backyard, thus, creating an ideal setting for intimacy. As if all this wasn’t enough, The Rainforest Backyard proliferates with flora and fauna that makes you feel like you’re in the rainforest. The rocky waterfall which precipitates into the lagoon pool and stone patio beautify this magical paradise.
Puesta Del Sol which means sunset in Spanish is something you probably won’t miss although if you’re out too late sunrise is one thing you might miss! The Jacuzzi is perfect to relax after a late night in Jaco. The fully equipped state of the art kitchen has stainless steel appliances where you can hire a personal chef to prepare a feast for your family and friends. Each bedroom has a flat screen TV. The terrace has both ocean and rainforest views that look like they were taken from a postcard.