Rainforest House Rental Costa Rica
- 9900 sq. ft.
- Catering Available
- Housekeeper Included
- Air Conditioning: In the Livingroom, Diningroom & Bedrooms
- Outdoor Pool, Jacuzzi, Private Pool, Whirlpool
- Entertainment equipped (TV, DVD, Wii, Music & Video Library, Satellite / Cable)
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 27, Beds for 16-27
- Bedroom 1: 1 king, 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Bedroom 2: 2 queen
- Bedroom 3: 1 king, 1 sleep sofa /futon 1 Queen Size Inflatable
- Bedroom 4: 1 king, 1 sleep sofa /futon 1 Queen Size Inflatable, Bathroom
- Bedroom 5: 1 king, 1 sleep sofa /futon 1 Queen Size Inflatable, Bathroom
- Bedroom 6: 1 king, 1 sleep sofa /futon 1Inflatable Queen Size, Bathroom
Need to just get away? Head to Costa Rica for an unforgettable stay at the Rainforest House. The epitome of luxury, the spacious rental home offers incredible panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, rolling valleys, and rainforest. The new Mediterranean-style home is situated on the mountainside and features more than seven acres of land in which you can explore and enjoy during your stay.
Just imagine waking up to the sounds of monkeys, toucans, hummingbirds, and other whimsical creatures rustling outdoors. The Rainforest House is a piece of paradise in a private, exclusive area of Costa Rica. Spend your days lying in the sun and take in the spectacular sights. End your night watching the sun set while lounging on the deck.
The luxury villa also features other great services and amenities, ensuring that your every need is met. During your stay, you’ll be provided with transportation to and from the airport, as well as driver and car service, tour information and arrangements, and your own private chef. With more than 9,900 square feet of space, the home is perfect for individuals, couples, or groups looking to host an event or just relax.
The Rainforest House contains six bedrooms, but is able to sleep up to 27 people comfortably. There are also six bathrooms, as well as a fully-equipped kitchen, dining room, patio, gazebo, and outdoor pool with Jacuzzi tub. With your vacation rental you’ll also have access to several on-site services, including a housekeeper, concierge service, daily maid service, private chef, and massage services. While pets are not allowed, guests are permitted to host personal or business events in the villa.
Whether you’re in search of a private getaway for just yourself and your spouse, or want somewhere to bring the whole family, head to Costa Rica where comfort meets luxury.