- Master Bedroom: King Sized Bed, 42 inch flat screen, Satellite TV/DVD. Massive master bath and sliding entrance to the pool
- Guest Cottage: Queen bed, kitchenette, living room private huge size full bath
- Guest Room one: Double bed, big personal space, private bath
- Adjacent guest Suite: Queen bed and pull out sofa with easy access living room and private bath
- Living Room: comfortable fireplace & 42 inch flat screen TV/DVD
- Dining Room: seats 6 and large glass table
- Kitchen: Granite tops, modern appliance with breakfast and table bar. Awesome views of the kitchen and spa
- Hot Tub
- Handicap Accessible
- Indoor fireplace
- Easy access parking
- Event suitable
- Master Bedroom 1: 1 King size Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 Queen Size Bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 Queen Size Bed
- Bedroom 4: 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 5: 1 Double Bed
Villa Encantada, Jaco Beach
This Villa is one of the proudest villas we have to offer because of its unique architectural design. The local wood is safely kept and maintained to achieve a pristine tropical beauty within its design and structure. Villa Encantada which translates to “Enchanted” in Spanish. It possesses both a tropical feel and look. Villa Encantada’s architecture is inspired by the ruins of Guatemala and Mexico. Villa Encantada combines a great hybrid of both modern and older deep-rooted presence. Its luxurious relaxing feel is a one of a kind. The luxury is unsurpassed by any of the other villas and you are exactly between both Jaco Beach and the main strip with all the bars in Jaco.
Tucked beautifully within the tropical courtyard is the villa property. The Nicaraguan wooden doors illuminate as you walk inside the Spanish courtyard. The guest cottage has a master bedroom, kitchen, full bath, and adjacent guest room. Next to the pool adjacent to the courtyard is where the beautiful main villa sits. The villa tangles around the pool and courtyard and has a true authentic Spanish look.
The pool divides the house in two parts. On one side sits the main kitchen, dining room, and living room. These lead out to the outdoor dining which is surrounded by the pool. You can’t find this anywhere but Costa Rica where you walk out from the pool through the dining area and set foot on the beach. Beyond the other side of the pool is the master bedroom with direct access to the ocean.
The outside dining area walks onto the patio with a lounge area, picturesque views, a barbeque pit, and a lounge area.